Sunday 9 May 2010

nealy finished!

I've nearly finished the big book sculpture, it took me longer than planned as I did a few sections a day rather than doing all of it at once because I'm making other things for my degree show as well as this, so have to prioritise! There will be pictures up of my sculptures soon and ill try to put some up of them displayed at the degree show in my space! I cant believe its all finally coming together, at last! when I look at myself 6 months ago, I wouldn't have thought I could produce something like this! oh and need to also make my photos on here copyrighted for publicity reasons of course...so have to find time to do that too! as well as finishing all my work, sketchbooks, portfolio, statements, photos, etc. Will post soon with photos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment